It’s one of the best software in the market and also provides a free version of Malwarebytes for the trial before making a purchase of it. It is compatible with both iPod, Android, and Mac. While scanning a particular file or folder you find that content menu is missing in Malwarebytes. Though this problem is faced by those people who update the Malwarebytes manually in your system it’s already installed. Don’t worry just follow the steps given below and solve your problem quickly but follow the steps on series only.
- Open Malwarebytes in your system
- Then click on settings of the Malwarebytes
- Open the application tab and scroll down in the context menu that is earlier not visible in your system
- Options are available in the window to explore sets that are shown left in the top of the screen
- On option by sliding it to the right side of the window contact menu that would pop up in the screen.
It’s advice to restart the system and save all your programs before the shutdown. Once the system starts then click on the closer and check the context menu for the scan of Malwarebytes. Though scanning is important because it helps to find out the threat and remove it automatically from the system. It’s a common problem that is faced by everyone but you need to know the things that might affect the system and also delete various folders from your end.
For the Malwarebytes customer care services and any type of queries then contact us at 1-855-536-6777 For us the main aim is to give quick service and bring with the amazing update that would smooth up more to your system. You can also contact us with the email to fix up the issue of Malwarebytes and once again able to run easily the software in the system.