Are you unable to sync your SBCGlobal account with third-party clients like IncrediMail or Entourage? Well, in that case, you don’t take a back seat, we are here to assist you. At SBCGlobal Support +1-855-536-5666, we offer a genuine and accurate resolution on email related issues on the go. Our authentic and swift approach will ensure quality deliverability to the client irrespective of the issues they are dealing with.
You can go through the instruction below that help you to sync your account with IncrediMail or Entourage with ease. Please make sure to follow the guideline carefully without skipping a single step.
Manual Setup for SBCGLOBAL.NET email account on Entourage Client
- Click to open the Microsoft Entourage.
- From the top, tap on the Entourage menu and then select Account Settings.
- In the Accounts window, click the new icon.
- Select the type of email account I;e IMAP, POP or Exchange.
- Click OK to continue.
- Now in the edit account window, fill up the following details.
- Account Name
- Email Address
- SBCGLOBAL.NET e-mail address
- Email account password.
- Select This IMAP service requires a secure connection by checking the box.
- Now fill up the Outgoing mail servers details and then tap on the Click here for advanced sending options.
- Now mark the following boxes
- SMTP service requires a secure connection (SSL)
- Enter port 587 or 465 and use the following SMTP settings
- Outgoing (SMTP) Secure – Port: 465 for and Security Type: SSL/TLS (Accept all certificates)
- Outgoing (SMTP roaming server) Secure – Port: 587 and Security Type: SSL/TLS (Accept all certificates)
- Outgoing (SMTP) – Port: 25 and Security Type: None (Accept all certificates)
- Outgoing (SMTP roaming server) Insecure – Port: 587 and Security Type: None (Accept all certificates)
- Click OK to continue.
Manual Setup for SBCGLOBAL.NET email account on IncrediMail Client
- Open the IncrediMail.
- Make your way to the top menu to select Tools and then Email Accounts.
- Click Add.
- Select Other and setup your email manually.
- On the Account Wizard screen enter your email id and password and then click Next.
- Fill the Incoming(IMAP) and Outgoing(SMTP) mail servers details in the required field
- Click Next to continue.
- On the account wizard, Select IMAP from the dropdown.
- Enter imap.mail.att.net and smtp.mail.att.net in the IMAP and SMTP field respectively
- Click Ok to finish the process
- For further aid on the issue, make sure to call us on the SBCGlobal Email Support.